From Spitzer 's whores, we go to "Don't let the door hit you, Gov. Paterson"
NY's borrowing costs will move up from $5.6 Billion to $18.8 Billion.
4. How about repaying the Unemployment Insurance: State Trust Fund Loans of $3,176,873,427.71 since January, 2009; that's $3.1 billion?
5. States Slow to Face New Fiscal Reality
6. There's the $1.2 Billion to repay the Federal Government for Medicaid fraud which Cuomo failed to prosecute.
7. The absurd assumption of a 7.5% safe return on pension investments.
8. Andrew Cuomo claims he has a $9 billion dollar debt, when if he could add the above numbers he'll get $22.1 billion debt which is larger than his estimated $9 billion, without even counting the pension shortfall from the phony 7.5% safe return and the "Build America" funding losses.
9. From link: Ignoring the spending budgeted for the sacred cows of education and medicaid from where do you take the $22.1 billion dollars from the remaining budget categories below:
From the $4.2* billion spent for public welfare
or the $4.8* billion spent for public safety
or the $5*billion spent for transportation
or the $0.8* billion spent for Environment and Recreation
or the $0.2* billion spent for business regulation
or the $6.4* billion spent for General government
With a total of $21.4*billion
Watch a replay of a typical post-adolescent crisis, "my credit card was declined because the evil credit card company has put a limit on my charges." Watch when the silver spoon fed Andrew starts demanding that the federal government extend more credit. Hold Andrew's hand and explain to him that there are limits on what can be borrowed? Read to Andrew from France's AAA Grade at Risk as Rating Cuts Spread: Euro Credit about how the parents (The EU or US Treasury) can be ruined by the spending of their children (European States in EU and States in the USA).