Now, there is Joy in Albany as Andrew Cuomo passes his budget and Cuomo comes to bat. But, all the flaws reported in this blog in Cuomo's Executive budget are still there. Most importantly, New York will run out of cash because of
1. fantasy revenue predictions.
2. $3.6 billion in required spending is missing from the budget .
3. Cuomo's hidden taxes on business will discourage new business in New York.
4. Cuomo has ignored the pending suit to increase judges pay and its additonal cost to the State.
5. Counties and Cities will have to raise taxes to pay their 9.4% increase in Medicaid costs which is the largest expense in their budgets?